Sunday, June 07, 2009


Raylin loved this baby goat too. She kept wanting to pull his ears. It took Julz and the man holding the goat to keep her from doing this.




Here are Raylin and Caroline hanging out waiting on the concert to begin. Thanks to Jenny we had a blanket to sit on. I didn't even think about bringing one, but the Holloway's came prepared and even had an extra blanket. Thanks Ryan and Jenny!
Raylin was difficult to keep up with during the concert. She was all over the place and visiting everybody. Brigg, Julz, Pops and I took turns going to get her and keep her from bothering complete strangers. Before I could catch her one time, she had helped herself to a nice ladies french fries! She just doesn't understand the concept of personal space yet or that everybody isn't in this world just to please her! She sure has a lot to learn!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Howards said...

I love to steal french fries too.. they are my favorite!

The Segrest Family said...

these are the greatest pics - love y'all!