Sunday, June 07, 2009

Boating with Julz and Pops


Saturday morning we went out on the pontoon boat with Julz and Pops. We went up river to a sandbar and let Raylin get out and play in the water. She wasn't too sure about it at first, but before long she was walking all around. I wouldn't let her get her head wet because she didn't have her ear plugs in and since we recently got tubes didn't think going under would be a great idea. Notice the cute pink life jacket... I told ya'll that we would eventually purchase her a new life jacket and we finally did!




This is how Raylin fell asleep on the boat. She was laying upside down in my lap. She must have been exhausted to actually go to sleep like that. She used to love to go to sleep on my lap like this, but that was when she was 10 inches shorter and her head didn't reach all the way to my feet!

I put her on the seat after a little while because I was afraid the blood was going to run to her head from laying upside down. She slept soundly until I picked her up to get off the boat at the boat ramp. I think she was tired from throwing all of her toys off the boat and crying until Brigg turned the boat around to go get them. Her dinosaur bubble toy didn't fare so well when she tossed it over the side. It was no where to be found when we turned around for it. I'm not sure who was more upset, me or Raylin. That toy would keep her occupied for at least 30 minutes!!!

Mommy's Angel.................. when she is sleeping!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Howards said...

that silly girl loves to throw things doesn't she?! She wore herself out!

4mckenzies said...

Love Raylin in a hat. TOO CUTE!

The Segrest Family said...

so cute! love that PINK lifevest!