Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First night at the beach...





We went to eat at The Original Oyster House the first night we were at the beach. The wait was pretty long, but the girls were entertained by a balloon man and just being able to run around outside. The food was awesome and we had a great time!
Playing with her purple "Little Bunny FooFoo" that the balloon man made.

Christine, Staci and Raylin

I love this picture of Raylin and Staci!

Riding the gator while we were waiting for our table at The Original Oyster House... Caroline started riding it with Raylin, but decided during the ride that she didn't like it too much.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Howards said...

At least they had some entertainment while you waited. Nothing is better than a good balloon animal show.

Todd and Joni said...

I don't know if you are dark from the beach or from you business...but either way you look great! Can I come shop in Raylin's closet? Never mind I already did! Cambre sent me some hand-me-downs of Neely's and a lot of them belonged to Raylin. Get ready to see a lot of pics of Anna Todd in Raylin's cute wardrobe!