Saturday, June 13, 2009

MS Braves Game

Friday evening, we went to the MS Braves game. Before the game, we decided to meet the Segrest's at Frisco Deli. On the way, we get a call from MK saying they have a flat tire and are on the side of the interstate. So we headed to help them. By the time we got there, Chad was almost done changing the tire. After I slammed my toe in the car door, we headed to Frisco Deli. I had to put that in there about my toe because it hurt so bad. I thought I was going to pass out. But I couldn't pass out because I was too mad at Chad and Brigg for laughing at me. We ate and then went to the game to meet lots of friends. Half of our small group ended up being at the game. The Guest's, Jackson's and Edward's were all there. We had so much fun! The kiddos ran wild and the mommies actually got to visit a little bit between chasing after kids. We didn't get to stay until the fireworks because Raylin was so tired. She had been up late the night before at the Segrest's so she was sleepy and moody well before the game ended. We love all of our sweet friends and had a blast with ya'll!!!
Changing the tire on the side of the interstate... Of course I had to take a picture!!!

Ready to cheer for the MS Braves!

Love this sweet pic of Chad holding Nash and Raylin so they can see the game...

And this one!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

4mckenzies said...

Hey I love that dress Raylin has on!! :)

Keri said...

You didn't get a picture of your toe? I can't believe it! Hope it's feeling better by now.

The Segrest Family said...

love these pics! but hate a flat tire - and a broken toe....
next time, tell chad to stop showing raylins underpants

The Howards said...

Well aren't ya'll sweet friends for helping with the tire. I love a good baseball game!