Tuesday, June 02, 2009



After dinner at Sea N Suds, we walked back on the beach. Raylin and Caroline had a blast getting in the water in their clothes and shoes. They were both soaking wet by the time we got back to the condo. Christine, Staci and I took Raylin swimming at the kiddie pool and she LOVED it! She was all over the pool. I had to go in after her several times in my dress. Thank goodness it was only about 3 feet! I took a thousand pictures of our walk back on the beach and these are some of my favorites!!!






I love the sunset in this picture and Raylin running in the sand/water!




Two beautiful girls on the beach at sunset! These are my favorite pics from the night!


"Mommy and Me Photo Session"
I LOVE MY LITTLE MONKEY!!!





Night swimming with Mommy, Christine and Staci!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Lainie wore that same tutu bathing suit to the pool this week...love it!! I feel like I should sign her up for ballet now. :)