We all got ready and had our balcony photo session. Most everyone was all smiles! We then went to dinner at Desoto's Seafood Kitchen. It was YUMMY! Several peeps on the beach told us to go there instead of Lulu's, so we took their advice. The food was great there, but I definitely think the atmosphere at Lulu's is better. Although the wait at Desoto's was only 10 minutes whereas the wait at Lulu's last year was 2 - 3 hours. So definitely a great pick when you have hungry kiddos! After dinner, Amy and I took Raylin and Caroline swimming for one last time in the kiddie pool. Raylin had a great time for a little bit, but I think she was a little too tired to enjoy it. We left Amy and Caroline there to play and came upstairs and crashed. I layed down with Raylin while she went to sleep with very good intentions of getting back up and hanging out with the girls, but I fell asleep. I woke up at 1:30 am with my clothes and jewelry still on and everybody was sound asleep.
Two cutie pies all ready for dinner! Caroline let me fix her hair in pigtails with Raylin's bows and it was so cute. She was so proud of it and kept looking in the mirror!
Laughing at Christine...



3 comments:
love all these pics!
so so so very cute.
wish we were there with y'all!!!!
and i love the dress you wore that last night - that's a new one, i havent seen it!
Desoto's is always a great choice! That has become one of mine and Steven's favorite places to eat! Glad y'all had a great time at the beach!
I think it's so good that you take Raylin off on these girl trips. My group of college girlfriends (Sarah Alice's Fairy Godmothers) go on a minimum of two trips a year. One with just the seven of us, and then another with the husbands and all the kids. We want them to grow up knowing each other.
Post a Comment