Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just couldn't resist...

I just couldn't resist snapping this picture of Raylin in a little bit of a bind. I was puting pictures in albums when I heard her scream from the playroom. I ran in there and this is what I found. Luckily my camera was right there so I had to take a picture before I helped her out. She was not hurt, just mad that she fell in the toybox. What I really wish I had a picture of was the look she gave me when she realized I was taking a picture of her like that. She stopped crying when the camera flashed and gave me a not so nice look. I'm sure she was thinking "What is wrong with you? I am in here and can't get out and you are taking pictures!" And don't you just love the hole in her pants. I know she will be SO PROUD of this picture one day!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Keri said...

Glad to hear that she was not hurt...that looks quite uncomfortable!!

The Howards said...

That is halarious!! Glad she is ok !

4mckenzies said...

HA! Funny!

The Rumage's said...

This pic is HILARIOUS! I don't blame you for taking the pic...I've already determined that I am going to need LOTS of blackmail material as Baileigh gets older! Plus, it's good to know that all kids get into binds like this - I "lost" Baileigh in our own house one day - found her behind the clothes in my closet, eventually!

The Segrest Family said...

LOL!!!!!!! i would have done the same thing, hee hee