Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Raylin meets Rayner

On our 12 hour drive home (need I say more) from Myrtle Beach, we stopped in Meridian so that Raylin and Brigg could meet Rayner. They did not get to go to the hospital because of all of the complications so they were excited to finally meet the little guy. She wasn't too sure about me holding him at first, but I think she got used to it pretty quick because her cousins kept her entertained. She wanted to pull his eyes out so we definitely will not be leaving her alone with her new cousin. Here are just a few pics I took of their first "meeting."

Holding his hand - too sweet!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

Glad to see some more pics of Rayner! He is so cute and it looks like his brothers are really enjoying him!

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so sweet! he is adorable and i LOVE THAT NAME