Man, look at her go. She definitely looks like she enjoys the pool!
Wow she is really getting across the water quickly. It is amazing how much she loves the water. I love the new pic in the header. I love the colorful suckers.
THAT is a water baby! We can't wait to come swimmin' with y'all so we can check out her moves in person :)
She is a real fish!!! We miss ya'll and hope everything is going OK!! Hugs and Kisses!
I wish Baker was a swimmer like that! She is so good! I hope we can find time in all our busy schedules to come swim with you guys sometime.
Wow! How impressive! She is quite the little fish these days. I love your new header...too cute! I will try to call you sometime soon. I promise I will be in touch once things settle down a bit. Mere
That's impressive! You weren't lyng when you said she LOVES the water!Hope you are all well!
I think you could take those floties off and she would be just fine! She DOES love the water! So cute!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! love this... just now watching it...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Man, look at her go. She definitely looks like she enjoys the pool!
Wow she is really getting across the water quickly. It is amazing how much she loves the water. I love the new pic in the header. I love the colorful suckers.
THAT is a water baby! We can't wait to come swimmin' with y'all so we can check out her moves in person :)
She is a real fish!!! We miss ya'll and hope everything is going OK!! Hugs and Kisses!
I wish Baker was a swimmer like that! She is so good! I hope we can find time in all our busy schedules to come swim with you guys sometime.
Wow! How impressive! She is quite the little fish these days.
I love your new header...too cute!
I will try to call you sometime soon. I promise I will be in touch once things settle down a bit.
Mere
That's impressive! You weren't lyng when you said she LOVES the water!
Hope you are all well!
I think you could take those floties off and she would be just fine! She DOES love the water! So cute!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! love this...
just now watching it...
Post a Comment