We had dinner at a great place called Thorny's Monday night. It was the most kid friendly restaurant that I have ever been to. They had a playroom inside the restaurant for kids. There were a ton of toys and $.25 rides on mini carousel rides. I was very impressed. I mean it now cost $1.00 to ride the mini carousel at the outlet mall so $.25 was a bargain. There was a slide, play house, blocks, balloons, and so much more. Raylin loved every minute of it. It was a challenge to get her to stop playing to go sit down and eat, but when we got to the table, we had our own personal television. EACH TABLE HAD THEIR OWN TELEVISION. I was amazed because I had never seen anything like this, but maybe I just don't get out enough or just didn't notice these things in my prebaby days. So back to the story, we sit down to eat and get to watch Noggin through dinner. Raylin was in Thorny heaven! :)
By the way in the picture below, the Discovery Channel is on Shark Week. But when sharks started chowing down on people, I told Brigg he HAD to change the channel because that was just not appropriate dinner time tv so Noggin it was.
By the way in the picture below, the Discovery Channel is on Shark Week. But when sharks started chowing down on people, I told Brigg he HAD to change the channel because that was just not appropriate dinner time tv so Noggin it was.


2 comments:
Man, that place looks like a kid's paradise. What fun!!
can we get one of those here?!
Post a Comment