Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pillowfight with Mama and Daddy!

***And before everybody comments, yes I do know that she wore four different outfits today, actually five if you count the pajamas. But we are on vacation. But really I did not intend on changing her that many times. She wore her fish smocked dress to the aquarium (how appropriate, don't you think?). And then she got hot so I changed her into something cooler. Then I wanted to take beach pics in blue jeans and a white shirt so another outfit change. And she would have wore that to dinner, but she got soaking wet... so another outfit change. Hopefully that will explain her five outfit changes. But we were on vacation and a girl needs to have a little style when she is vacationing.
After we got home from dinner, Raylin was not ready to go to sleep so we had a pillow fight and jumped on the bed. I tried to explain to her that we can only do this on vacation, but I'm not quite sure she understood. What better time to let loose and have a little fun than vacation (with Mama and Daddy of course)?



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thanks for the explanation of the outfit changes. I was having a hard time keeping up what day it was with her in so many different outfits. I have a feeling you have more outfits that she can possibly wear this summer, so might as well let her wear them :)

The Segrest Family said...

i was confused too =) and i think i was more confused b/c brigg had on the same outfit!!! i was wondering if he forgot his bag =) b/c one post said sunday, then one said monday! ha!
and yes, you need to get your money's worth out of her precious wardrobe! =)