Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Broadway at the Beach

Monday afternoon, we went to Broadway at the Beach. We shopped a little while and let Raylin ride some rides. She loved it! She is such a thrill seeker if you can say that about a child that loves the carousel and the pirate ship. :)





I love this picture of them looking at each other. I can just "feel the love"!



Riding the pirate ship with Mommy...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Keri said...

That little red and white outfit would look so cute for a Bama game :)

The Rumage's said...

How awesome is it that she will do all of this stuff?! I would definitely say she is going to be your little thrillseeker...and such a cute one too!

Shea said...

Great pictures as always, Christie. She is adorable! I love the picture of she and Brigg looking at each other. Those moments are the most precious to me; just the little things. So glad to hear that your sister is doing better. We've all been thinking about her.