After Raylin and I went to the outlet mall shopping, we went back to the hotel to pick up Brigg. We all went to this neat shopping place called Barefoot Landing. It was lots of fun, and the only thing we bought was a doll (see next post).
I made Brigg take his flip flops off to see if the ground was hot before I let my sweet little angel stand on it. Just wanted to throw that in there so that ya'll wouldn't think that her mommy let her burn those precious little feet!
There were tigers in a glassed in cage at this mall. Like I said above, this was a neat place. Raylin loved to watch them.


2 comments:
i love her in that cute dress!!
sweet girl! we love her so much!
tigers? how cool!
can we come next time?
and i agree with all that nea nea said.
1. LOVE THAT DRESS!
2. LOVE THAT SWEET GIRL!
Post a Comment