Raylin loves to climb on top of everything now. This is how I found her the other day when I went to check on her. She had crawled up on the table in the foyer. She also will climb up in her rocking chair, turn around and stand up and rock. She is into everything these days and I have to watch her constantly. Her favorite thing to do now is go in our bathroom and empty the bottom drawer. I thank Jesus so much for our beautiful climber. She is amazing and I love her more and more each day (if that's possible).


1 comment:
She will be climbing out of her crib soon, if she isn't already! Lilly stayed in her crib right past her 2nd birthday. I thought I would be one of the lucky ones and transition her into a big girl bed when I was ready! I didn't get that lucky. :)
Post a Comment