Sunday, June 01, 2008

Playing at Hank's!!!

One afternoon (May 20th), Andrea called and Hank was outside playing in his new pool so I took Raylin over there to play with him. She did not like the pool at all. She screamed bloody murder as soon as her toes would touch the water. This was a mystery to me because she LOVES her bath so I thought she would LOVE the pool. I was dressed so I called Brigg to put on his swimtrunks when he got home from work and come over and get in the pool with her because I thought she was scared. Like a good Daddy he did. Well that didn't help. Brigg said the water was ice cold and that is why she was screaming. She would stand at the side and play, but if you tried to put her in, tears, tears tears! Then I remembered last year when Andrea and I put Hank and Raylin in the pool, we filled it with warm water from the bathtub faucet. So I definitely think the cold water was the problem. I don't think Raylin has an insane fear of kiddie pools because when we drained the water she loved getting in the pool and playing. She had a great time riding Hank's toys anyway. Hank loved the pool, but Andrea said that it did take him a while to get used to it. So hopefully for Raylin it was the cold water that scared her because I love the pool and I want to go lots this summer!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: