Hey! It looks like ya'll had a great time in Gulf Shores! I love the first picture of Raylin in the white dress and I also LOVE the family pic of you guys...can you download that to snapfish so I can get a copy? We miss ya'll, but we'll see you in a couple of weeks!!
4 comments:
Love the beach pictures! The white dress looks so cute on Raylin!!
Hey! It looks like ya'll had a great time in Gulf Shores! I love the first picture of Raylin in the white dress and I also LOVE the family pic of you guys...can you download that to snapfish so I can get a copy? We miss ya'll, but we'll see you in a couple of weeks!!
Wow, ya'll have had a busy week! Looks like you had a great time at the beach!
i love Raylin in that dress too!
She looks good in that aqua blue color! all of her clothes are precious in these pictures!
Post a Comment