Monday, June 30, 2008

I need your help!!!

I am trying to decide which picture to get enlarged to go in Raylin's playroom. This is such a final decision because I can only afford one, so I wanted some input. I am getting a 16 x 20 (I think - I have to get MK's input on the size) canvas. Which picture do you like the best? #1, #2, or #3???
And if you do not like to leave comments or don't know how, please email me and tell me because I really need some help! Brigg and I can't agree on one. Imagine that???

#1


#2


#3
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

The Howards said...

I love them all...but my favorite is number one. And a very Happy Birthday to you too!! Hope it's a good one!!

Shea said...

I love them all too but my favorite is also number one. Hope this helps!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Number 1 is definitely my favorite! I love, love, love these pics. They turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

Number one is also my favorite!

Keri said...

I like them all!! It's so hard to pick just one! I guess I will go along with everyone else and say #1!

4mckenzies said...

I love all these pictures, too! But I'm going to have to go against the rest of the people and say #2 is my favorite. I do like #1, too, though. Whichever one you do pick will be precious!

The O'Donnells said...

love them! but i think #1 is my favorite!

kimie said...

i love pic #1! it's my favorite :)

David, Cambre, Gabe and Neely said...

Hey! David agrees with most everyone and likes number one. I have to say that number 3 is my favorite. I can't believe that more people didn't say number 3!!!! I also like number one a lot too.

The Segrest Family said...

they are all precious and you CANT GO WRONG... but i say #1 as well...

Renee Guest said...

i say #1! all of them are so cute but i kept going back to that one!

Jenny said...

#1#1#1!!! those are too cute!!!

The Rumage's said...

I'd say #1 too! Way TOO cute!

Just call me D said...

okay, i don't know which one i like- they are all cute. i kinda liked #3 best too, but that's not what everybody else said. the real reason for this comment is to tell you
happy birthday (i'm hoping i'm close to the right day) and i hope you have /had a great day!