Sunday, June 01, 2008

Thanks Carri!

Our friend, Carri Green, gave Raylin a little happy, a Leapfrog Alphabet Pal. She loves it. She looks for it every morning when she wakes up. It is so cute! As you can see by the picture, she was so excited when she opened it. I was excited too because this thing is lots of fun. I have just as much fun with it as she does. It sounds out words when you press the keys. Of course, I had to see what words it will sound out. And just so you know, it will not sound out curse words. It will laugh and then make the sound so that the sounds are not linked together so that it doesn't teach my sweet innocent angel dirty words. Carri, Angie and I played with this in Target and had so much fun and then the next day, Carri gave one to Raylin and me. Thanks Carri! You are such a sweet friend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: