I know I am really behind on posting, but as most of you know, we have had a LOT going on. So here are a few pictures from Valentines Day. Raylin spent the night with Julz and Pops the night before Valentines Day. Brigg and I went to get her in Magee that afternoon so we took her Valentine happy. She opened it in the truck. She was so excited, but definitely was not acting herself. She felt pretty warm and Julz said she had a little fever that afternoon after her nap. Well when we got home, I checked her temp and she was burning up with 104 fever. We rubbed her down with ice water while she screamed bloody murder and gave her motrin. The bottom picture is of her reading a book that Aunt Moc Moc brought to her Valentines night. You can tell in these pictures that she is not feeling well at all. I took her to see Dr. Joe and he said she had a fever virus. It lasted for four days. Poor baby!


1 comment:
I might have screamed, too, over an icy bath!
Post a Comment