Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST - UPDATE ADDED!!!

I just wanted to ask everyone to please remember Raylin in your prayers tonight and tomorrow. She goes tomorrow at 2:30 for the awful tests that I told you about here. We appreciate your prayers so much! We know that she is a child of THE KING and she is in HIS hands!!!!

Just wanted to post a few pictures of her in the bathtub last night with Chopper. It was hilarious! She had the best time, but Chopper - not so much!!! I can't get enough of her precious laugh and smile!

Update!!!!
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
The tests are over and Raylin did great. She was such a trooper. They were awful, but they are done. She got a GREAT report. The neurologist said that her nerve conduction was great and her muscle function was normal. PRAISE GOD! Now we are just waiting on the genetic tests to come back and that should be about a month.
Thank you to all of you for your prayers, sweet comments, cards, flowers and texts. It means so much to us. We are BLESSED beyond measure with the most awesome family and friends.
We love each of you!



She tried real hard to keep him from jumping out of the tub, but he finally escaped!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Berry Family said...

We are praying for all of you and love you very much!

The Marks Family said...

We'll be praying for ya'll today!! The new pics are precious. Talk to you soon.

Keri said...

I'll be praying for you today...especially at 2:30. Love the bathtub pics, thos are too cute!

4mckenzies said...

We've been praying real hard for you guys every night. We love you guys!
Bless Choppers heart!

The Rumage's said...

Chip and I are praying for little Raylin (and you)! I am so sorry ya'll are having to go through this. God will give you the strength you need though and he will take care of her!

Please keep us posted.

The Segrest Family said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! and i agree... too much of raylin smiling and laughing is never enough! she is such a beautiful baby.
I am praying for y'all right now. i love y'all and i pray that the test is not as painful as anticipated. she is a trooper, she will be fine! i love you. call me or text me after to let me know how it went...

Just call me D said...

that sweet girl- love her! will certainly be praying and lifting your family up the next few days!

The Howards said...

Praying for you guys!! Love the dog in the tub!!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Love those pictures! I have never seen a child that loves water as much as she does.
Just got your AWESOME text message! Praise the Lord! I know you must be so relieved to get such amazing news. I have thought about you so much lately.
Hope to talk to you soon!

Just call me D said...

YAY! i'm so glad. God is Good!

kimie said...

i was so glad to see the wonderful update on your blog! God is good!!! you all have been in my thoughts and prayers. the pics of raylin and chopper made me smile. :)

Shea said...

I love these pictures! What fun they must have had. Or what fun Raylin must have had I should say!! :) So grateful that the reports from last week were good ones. Thanks again for the precious b'day gift! She is so excited about attending Lunch Bunch for the first time tomorrow now! THANK YOU!!