We went to UMC on Thursday for Raylin's EMG and Nerve Conduction Study. It was not fun at all, but she did great. The staff even bragged that she was the best two year old they had ever had. The neurologist said that she had excellent results. PRAISE GOD! Thank you again for all of your prayers. I will keep you updated!
She got a singing Cinderella from us and a singing and dancing bunny from Gran for being such a big girl. I hate I did not get pictures of her when she opened these because she was so excited. I think she immediately forgot about the pain she had been in.
She got a singing Cinderella from us and a singing and dancing bunny from Gran for being such a big girl. I hate I did not get pictures of her when she opened these because she was so excited. I think she immediately forgot about the pain she had been in.


3 comments:
Glad to see all of the updates and that all that yucky stuff is over with!
She is such a doll!
Christie, Todd and I have been keeping up with Raylin through Cambre. I was so glad last week when she said all the tests came back with such positive outcomes! God is blessing that little angel! We are so happy and relieved for your wonderful family! BTW, love Raylin's hair....it's getting so long!
Look at her being such a big girl!
Post a Comment