Saturday, March 07, 2009

Snow Day in Mississippi!!!

Sunday morning, the first day of March, we woke up to a little bit of snow on the ground. Raylin would have nothing to do with it. She screamed as soon as we walked outside. I think she was just a little bit too cold and it was so windy. So I had to take some pics of her inside. I tried to get a picture of her in front of the window with the snow, but she just wouldn't cooperate. She just wanted to ride her pony in the middle of the floor. I did get some really cute pictures of her in her snowman dress that she has not had a chance to wear until now, but not any outside. Maybe next year!


All ready to go eat Mexican with the Segrest's, but not wanting to have her picture taken!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Keri said...

Such a cute dress! Are you going to wait until it snows before she can wear the dress again? :)

The Rumage's said...

Okay...the first pic of her in this post looks so much like you!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

She and Lainie have the same reaction to snow! Justin tried to take her outside in it and she cried the minute he opened the door. Oh well! She loves to look at it and will say, "Look Mommy, snow!!" That is about as exciting as it gets around here.

Love Raylin's snowman dress!

The Howards said...

I am so glad Raylin has a snowman dress.. I was starting to worry--hopefully it will snow again and she can wear it!!