Sunday, March 01, 2009

T-Town!!!

Last Saturday, my mom, Aunt Linda and Raylin and I met Keri and Steven in Tuscaloosa for lunch at The Fig. It was so great to see them even though Raylin acted like a hornet the entire time we were waiting and eating. It was definitely not one of her better days. I think she was just tired from not napping at the river and she must not have felt great either. But it was still fun to visit with Keri and Steven. As you can see by the last two pics, Raylin was not having a great day!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

So glad we got to meet y'all for lunch last weekend, even though these are some of the worst pictures of me!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Poor Raylin! It is tough trying to hang out with the big girls and boys when you have had no nap! Hated that I missed seeing you that weekend, but I am up for planning another get together!