OPENING PRESENTS!!!
Raylin got so much fun stuff for her birthday. I do not know when she will ever play with it all. She LOVES everything. She has been so excited as I have pulled gifts out over the last few days. I don't think she realized that we actually came home with the presents that she opened. I think she thought it was kind of like going to Wal-mart. She could hold everything for a little bit, but then she has to put it back. So now that she has it all at home with her, she is overjoyed!!! Thank you to all of our sweet friends for celebrating Raylin's 3rd birthday!!! We were so happy that each of you were there and hope you had as much fun as we did!!!
Raylin got so much fun stuff for her birthday. I do not know when she will ever play with it all. She LOVES everything. She has been so excited as I have pulled gifts out over the last few days. I don't think she realized that we actually came home with the presents that she opened. I think she thought it was kind of like going to Wal-mart. She could hold everything for a little bit, but then she has to put it back. So now that she has it all at home with her, she is overjoyed!!! Thank you to all of our sweet friends for celebrating Raylin's 3rd birthday!!! We were so happy that each of you were there and hope you had as much fun as we did!!!


1 comment:
It must have taken y'all forever to open all of those presents! Y'all are definitely blessed with such great friends and family!
Post a Comment