Monday, December 07, 2009

Build A Bear with Hank

After birthday lunch, we took Raylin and Hank to Build A Bear. This is a birthday tradition for Raylin that Brigg and I have done since her first birthday. This year Brigg was working and couldn't go, but I still carried on the tradition. After Raylin and Hank built a Frosty, we took them to sit in Santa's lap. We have no pictures from this because you had to buy a minimum order of $19.99 before you could take pictures with your camera. But Raylin and Hank had fun visiting Santa and we would have got some really cute pictures. Hank was so sweet and sat in Santa's lap and told him what he wanted for Christmas. Raylin, on the other hand, just kept wanting to pull his beard (it was real!) and his hat!!! Thanks Andrea and Hank for celebrating Raylin's birthday with us! We had so much fun!!! Love y'all!!!

Picking out a song to go in their "Frosty" - Bet you will never guess what they picked!!!
"Frosty the Snowman" :)


Stuffing her "Frosty"


After her Frosty was all stuffed and in a box, she decided she liked this bear! Too bad!!!


I gave her the box and she just looked at me like, "What is this?" I don't think she realized that her "Frosty" was in there until we got in the car and I got him out! He is so cute. He lights up and makes a "magical sound" and sings "Frosty the Snowman." So now we have a Rudolph that sings Happy Birthday, a bunny with a camo visor that sings a Christmas song (can't remember what), and a Frosty!!! Wonder what she will pick out next year????
Posted by Picasa

No comments: