
Dixie Stampede
Raylin loved the Dixie Stampede. I definitely think it was her favorite thing that we did while in Missouri. She really liked the food and LOVED the show. There were no cameras allowed so these are pictures I took after the show. She was so much fun to watch. She danced and clapped the entire time!!!

Silver Dollar City on Saturday
It was SO COLD at Silver Dollar City Saturday when we went that we did not stay very long. When we got out of the car, it was snowing. All of the rides were closed because they shut down when the temp goes below 35 degrees so there wasn't much for Raylin to do. After she threw a huge fit in the toy store, I decided it was time for us to leave! These were a few pictures I took of her on the walk out.
Saturday night
Gran, Raylin, Gunnar, Creed and I decided to go see the Trail of Lights Saturday night while the others stayed at the house and played. I thought it would only take us about 30 minutes so we left about 7:15 just before Raylin's bedtime. The trail of lights is a 2 1/2 mile trail that you drive through filled with lighted animated Christmas scenes. It took FOREVER to get through the trail. By the time we even got to the front of the trail because of the line, Raylin and Creed were already tired. Raylin liked the lights for a little while, but quickly tired of them. There was a car in front of us on the trail that stopped to take a picture of EVERY thing. It was a little bit ridiculous. Creed was telling us that he was ready to go to bed and Raylin was crying and signing "MILK." There was absolutely no way out except for to follow the trail. It took us 2 hours to go 2 1/2 miles. We even blew the horn several times to hurry along the car in front of us. It would work for a little bit and then they would stop again for more pictures. I was so ready to pull my hair out. If only I had went to Starbucks before we got in line! Finally, we made it back to the house and most everyone was already in the bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment