Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Keri said...

She's wearing my outfit! It looks so cute on her! Happy New Year to you too!

4mckenzies said...

Love the piggy tails! I can't wait til Sidney can wear them! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

David, Cambre, Gabe and Neely said...

I LOVE your new blog look!!! Thank you for my coffee mug! I LOVE it, and it will get plenty of use!!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

I cannot get over the pig tails! She looks so cute and like such a big girl!! Happy New Year to you guys!

The Howards said...

Look at her all festive in her pink boa!! Happy New Year--we drove through MS this week-thought about you. Matt said where do they live? I said that town, maybe that town, or maybe that one. Hmmm...

The Rumage's said...

Love the new look!

Raylin is so cute...does she ever have a bad moment?!

kimie said...

hey christie! i got a nikon d80. i am so excited!!! :) i also got an extra zoom lens so that i can get some good pics of the kids at dance recitals, sports events, etc. yea!!! hope you have a good weekend...