Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Raylin and I slept late which always makes a wonderful day! :) Then she came and layed in the bed with me and watched the Disney Channel. It was so sweet and is definitely a Christmas Eve moment I won't forget. Then we went to pick Brigg up at work. We went to eat our traditional Christmas Eve Mexican lunch! After lunch, Raylin and I took a nap! Then Julz and Pops came over and we all went to look at Christmas lights. After dinner, Raylin opened lots of presents from her Julz and Pops and Brigg and I did too. Thanks Julz and Pops for all of our goodies! I read "The Christmas Story" to Raylin and then we all went to bed to wait on Santa to come!

Looking at Christmas lights!

Collage of Christmas Eve Memories!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: