1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!
Since I got a new computer in December, my fourth folder is very recent pictures. I would love to know what picture this would have been on my other computer, but as of right now, I can't get it to come on so all those pictures are locked on the hard drive until I find some computer wiz to get them off. So anyway, this picture was taken in December of this year. This was Raylin getting her first haircut! So sweet and sad at the same time! My baby girl is growing up!
Now I tag:
1) Mary Katherine Segrest
2) Ginger McKenzie
3) Renee Guest
4) Cambre Leathers

1 comment:
What a cute picture! I still can't get Baker to sit still for any sort of good haircut! He gets the giggles and squirms so much it's ridiculous! I can't wait to see what my 4th picture is.
Post a Comment