Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What else can you do when it is 105 degrees outside???

We took Raylin to the pool thinking this would be a great way to cool off. But, the pool water felt like bath water. Of course Raylin loved it, but it was just a little bit too warm for me so her daddy stayed in the water with her. She had the best time laughing and splashing water everywhere. As you can see by the pictures, I was practicing with some of the different options on my camera while they were swimming.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

these are great pictures! i want to see a pic of the haircut!

Keri said...

very cute pictures! Raylin looks like she really enjoys the pool.

Wendi said...

It looks like Raylin had a good time swimming with her daddy. She is getting so big. I was really hoping you two would come visit us this weekend...

Renee Guest said...

ooohhh... I love these pictures. you did a great job. cute little Raylin - all pretty in pink!