Yesterday we went for Raylin's 9 month checkup since we will be in Disney World next week. I cannot believe she will be 9 months old next week, September 4th. She had a great checkup. Dr. Joe's exact words were "She looks and acts like a perfect nine month old." So that was wonderful to hear and I'm sure he doesn't just say that to everybody :) !!! He did say that by the looks of her gums, she should be getting a tooth or some teeth in the next few weeks. That is just what she needs to happen during our Disney trip. I'm sure that will make her one happy traveler. We did get some more wonderful news. He said she doesn't have to take Alimentum formula anymore. Yeah, Brigg and I get a raise!!! He switched her to soy formula because he said that would be the easiest to transition to from Alimentum. She seemed to like it last night, so we will see. I think anything would taste better than Alimentum! She now weighs 17 pounds, 6 ounces and is just under the 5oth percentile for her weight. She is 29 3/4" long and is just over the 90th percentile for her height. Tall and skinny - great features to have!!!
I will post 9 month pics when we get back from Florida. Have a great Labor Day!!!

1 comment:
Ok...love the rainboots on Raylin! Too cute! I can't wait to hear about DisneyWorld and get some tips...we leave in three weeks. Miss seeing ya'll!
Post a Comment