Raylin finally got to wear her rain boots. She kept bending down and staring at them. I think she was wondering what the heck her mama dressed her in. Well I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I better put a picture on here before I got a dirty email from my "two" faithful readers. Praise God for the rain!!! We definitely needed it!



6 comments:
she has gotten so big! she's starting to look like a little lady :)
Love the rain boots and the denim skirt....too cute!!! I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is such a cutie pie!
Love the rain boots...too cute!!
I can't even talk about how cute she looks in those rain boots!!!
adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I included in your two faithful readers? I thought so.
Love you Raylin! Did you get those boots wet? :)
She is just way too cute and I love the rain boots! Every girl needs a pair :)
Post a Comment