Tonight we had Raylin dedicated at Pinelake, but as Chip said it should be called "Parent Dedication." We promised to raise Raylin in a Godly home and to be a Godly example for her. Brigg and I will continuously pray for this precious daughter that God has given us to raise and we pray that one day she will accept Christ as her Saviour! Thank you to everyone that came to help us celebrate this special moment in Raylin's life. Our sweet friends, the Edwards' and the Segrests' were there with us along with our precious families! We love ya'll!


3 comments:
so glad we finally got to meet little miss raylin!! what a precious girl you have.:) we'll have to get these babies together sometime, and I love your haircut! roxanne has been doing my hair since we moved here 3 years ago. she is wonderful! if only she could move in with us and do my hair everyday.:-) hope to see you soon!
so sweet. These are great pictures! The more pictures I see of your hair, the more I love it. You look so pretty. And Brigg's mom is gorgeous.
how did we miss seeing chad, hank, and andrea?!?!
LOVE the hair by the way!
Post a Comment