Sunday, November 08, 2009

Visiting Mom!


Saturday, Raylin, Gran and I went to see Mom while Brigg and Gramp were moving deer stands around. We had a great time visiting with Mom and the weather was absolutely beautiful! Raylin loved playing outside in all Mom's leaves!




Fun with Gran





Trying to get a picture with Chopper...

Love this sweet girl more than words could ever say!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Keri said...

Such cute pictures of Raylin and your mom! I just love she is so full of laughter in so many of your pictures!

The Segrest Family said...

ok- i cant handle the cuteness in that top picture!!!!!! ahhhhhhh

rosajosa said...

I always enjoy seeing what y'all have been up to. Glad we got to have your Mom at church with us Sunday. Can you tell me how you do those picture collages? Is there a website that lets you do them or what?