Sunday, November 01, 2009

PUMPKIN DAY - 2009


I got dressed in my clown attire while Raylin was napping. When I went in to get her up from her nap, she was a little shocked to see me as a clown! Love the above picture of her face!!! She really liked my squeaky nose!!!

LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

Photo shoot before friends arrived for our Halloween Party!!!

The Abercrombie House is ready for Halloween!!!
We had such a fun time this year!!! We had lots of friends over, had a hayride for the kids to trick or treat, and then had Renee a birthday party! The Edwards, Green's, Guests, McKenzie's, O'Donnell's, Segrest's, Sharpe's and Simpson's came to our party! Raylin had a great time trick or treating this year. She only tried to go in two random houses! :D I loved dressing up this year too! Raylin was the cutest clown ever even if she wouldn't let me put any clown makeup on her!!! Loved this fun night with our great friends!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

Your house looked so cute all decorated! So glad you took pictures of everything, so I can refer back to these some day when I need some ideas :)

The Howards said...

The house looks great!! Spooky spooky!!