Sunday, November 08, 2009

Birmingham Christmas Village

Thursday night, Brigg, Raylin and I went to the river to see Gran and Gramp. On Friday morning, Gran, Raylin and I got up really early and headed to Birmingham and Brigg and Gramp headed to Gainesville to fish. We met Keri, Mere and Lainie at Target and then all went to Christmas Village. It was so much fun to see these girls. I miss y'all so much Mere and Keri!
We had a blast shopping at Christmas Village! Then we all went to eat in Mountain Brook!
Special thanks to Gran for getting Raylin to sleep and taking care of her so I could shop with Mere and Keri!
By the way, the sun was right in our eyes in this picture so everybody is squinting or looking away!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Keri said...

I had the best time with you girls! I just wish it would have been a little longer. Already looking forward to our next visit :) Love you!

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

We had so much fun seeing you, Raylin and your mom. Lainie has loved her little mouse. That was so sweet of Gran to get that for her. She just doesn't know how much Lainie has loved it!
Can't wait until we can get together again. I miss you girls so much and would love to be able to get together more often. Love you!

The Segrest Family said...

all the new pics are so cute! looks like bham was a great time!

The Howards said...

Hope you guys had fun at Christmas Village. My mom and I went yesterday. Lots of cute stuff!!

Tina said...

Your shopping trip sounds like a blast! I just love the holidays & all this fun stuff that comes with it.