Friday, April 10, 2009

Playing outside with Daddy

Thursday was Raylin's Easter party at Mother's Day Out. I was so sad that I couldn't make it, but I had to attend a meeting for work. By the looks of Raylin's dress when Brigg brought her to me, I would say she had a great time! After her nap, she and Brigg went outside and played . I had to get a picture of course because it just happened that they matched. But Raylin didn't want to cooperate with the camera so at least Brigg smiled for me!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

they look cute in their matching blue!

Nickie Minor said...

She had a great time at the MMO party!!! I spent a good 15 minutes getting cheese doodles out of her hair! She rocked the egg hunt too...after she figured out there was candy inside those eggs!