Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday Fun!!!

Raylin and I had a fun Good Friday. We went shopping at the mall and then went to Chick Fil-a to have lunch with Ginger, Baker and Sidney. Raylin and Baker had a great time playing at Chick-Fil-a! Raylin managed to pull a little girl's hair, pull another little girl's bow out and bite another little girl. I don't know what on earth to do with her these days. She is into everything and still has a fascination with hair. After lunch, Raylin had a good nap and then we went to see Caroline and Amy for a little bit. Amy wanted me to let everyone know that Caroline had been outside playing all day and that is why she looked so cute! They were building her a swing set and she had been helping all day. Caroline is so sweet to Raylin and I can't wait until they actually start really playing together! They are going to have so much fun! After we left Caroline's house, we went to see Eli and Elle. Raylin played outside with Elle and had a blast! Here are a few pictures I took of our fun Good Friday!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: