
Gunnar, Gran and Raylin

Raylin and Gramp "just a swingin"

See I caught her in action pulling hair. Anybody that has had this problem with their child and knows the solution, please let me know. Raylin constantly wants to pull hair even her own when she gets mad or excited! Sorry Elle Elise!

Fun day with Cousins!
3 comments:
Look at that little stinker pulling hair. I am sure keri was a hair puller too.. I will talk to my mom about that and let you know.
Ha, you're funny Kris! I'm sure that I was NOT a hair puller! You were the bad child, not me!
Awww...we have that problem with Baileigh too...she pulls her own hair when she is mad (guess it gives meaning to the expression - makes me want to pull my hair out). Someone told me to stop them from doing that to have the child whose hair they pulled, pull back -same with biting. But I dunno, it's kinda like spanking them for hitting...kind of goes against what I am trying to teach her. Where is the instruction book when you need it?!
Post a Comment