Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun with Baker and Sidney!!!

Tonight we went to the Mckenzie's for dinner. Raylin loves to play with Baker and all of his boy toys. We had lots of fun and had a great dinner! Here are a few pics from our fun night...
This is the only picture I got of both of them smiling.

I know it looks like Raylin is thinking about hitting Baker in this picture, but she is really about to hug him. We asked her to give him a hug and she was putting her arm around him. So sweet!
Now it was Baker's turn to give Raylin a kiss! She just doesn't look like she is enjoying it which made her Daddy really happy!
I think they have both had enough Valentine love for the night!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri said...

Love the kissin' picture...what a sweet little boy!