Saturday, Raylin and I went to the zoo with Amy and Caroline. They had a blast. The zoo was practically empty and the girls were able to stay out of their stroller and run all over the place. They loved it. I think Raylin's favorite animals still are the otters. She did not want to leave that exhibit. The otters loved her too. Everywhere she would run along the glass, they would follow her. While she was at that exhibit, there was a little boy that was loving her. He tried to follow her around. He came up to her one time and held her hand and then just leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. It was hilarious! So I guess that was Raylin's first kiss! His mother was so embarrassed and I was just laughing. I think she was afraid I was going to be upset. But Amy and I couldn't stop laughing! Another highlight of Raylin's trip was riding the carousel of course. She loves a carousel. I have had to stop going in the right side of Wal-Mart now because of the little carousel that is right inside the door. She has a fit everytime we pass it so now we go in by the groceries so that we can avoid the carousel and the hissy fit that she will throw to ride it! :) Here are a few pictures I took of our fun day at the zoo.
We rode around forever trying to find the zoo. I really think they moved it since the last time we went :)! While we were riding around, Raylin and Caroline fell asleep. They were so cute with both of their heads turned the same way!
We rode around forever trying to find the zoo. I really think they moved it since the last time we went :)! While we were riding around, Raylin and Caroline fell asleep. They were so cute with both of their heads turned the same way!
I know by the way Raylin is dressed it looks like it was really cold, but it wasn't that cold. The wind was just blowing so I wanted to keep her ears covered! It was actually awesome weather!!!
I love this picture. This was Raylin's face the majority of the time that we were there. She loved it!!!



3 comments:
So glad to hear about Raylin's first kiss...can't believe you didn't capture this moment on camera!
Looks like she had fun with the otters! And a kiss too.. couldn't ask for a better day at the zoo.
awww...raylin's first kiss! and at such a romantic place. LOL! :) she's so precious and looks so happy! what a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment