This is actually not a very telling picture of how much Raylin enjoyed her birthday party, but I just couldn't resist! I believe she enjoyed almost every minute of her party! She loved the carousel and all her family and friends celebrating with her. She is crying here because she is ready to RIDE!!! It was very difficult to get a good picture of her at the party because she was not still for a second! I will post more pictures of the party tomorrow!


5 comments:
cute cute! even if she is crying :) at least it's for a good reason!
oooh! forgot to say happy birthday to raylin!!
She must really want to ride that carousel. She looks cute in her pink tutu. Happy Birthday Raylin!!
That picture turned out so funny! I didn't realize she stood there long enough to get a pic of her crying. So glad we got to see you guys!! Happy Birthday Raylin!
that is priceless!!! i love it...and i love raylin's outfit. isn't it fun to have a "real live babydoll" to dress? :) looks like everyone had a fab time, especially the b'day girl. happy birthday to raylin! :)
Post a Comment