
Well I have good intentions of making the blog private, but I didn't realize all the work it would take on my part, like putting in everyone's email address. So I plan to get that done soon, but things have been a little busy in the Abercrombie house. We have a busy week ahead so there will be lots of posts next week! We leave tomorrow for Thanksgiving with the Abercrombie Fam, and then leave Friday for Thanksgiving with the Fulton fam. And Sunday is Raylin's 2nd birthday party in Meridian! This is her party invitation which happens to be my first "Photoshop project." I am now working on our Christmas card so just know when you receive it that it is only my second "Photoshop project!!!"

5 comments:
Cute invitation! I can't believe she is already turning 2! They grow up so fast. Hope ya'll have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the invitation. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!!
happy birthday party to ray ray! so sad that we are going to miss it!!!!!!!! i always love a good carousel ride
Happy Birthday Party Day, Raylin! Sorry we'll miss the fun. Christie, I have a gift for her! I'll give it to you on Wednesday at Bunko!!! Ya'll have fun!
What a cute invite - You are so creative! I know she had LOTS of fun at the party!
Post a Comment