Monday, October 06, 2008

State Fair Flashback!

This was Raylin last year at the fair during our photo session with the pumpkins, mums and scarecrow!
Notice me holding her shoulder to keep her from falling.
Now this is Raylin this year during our photo session with what looked like the same scarecrow and more mums and pumpkins.
Notice Brigg holding her arm to keep her from running away so that I can get the picture. Wow - She has changed so much in one year!
Scroll down for more pictures from our 2008 State Fair trip...
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, I remember this picture you took last year. Your baby girl sure is growing up!!

The Rumage's said...

They change SO fast! I just love all the pics. She is definitely going to be an adrenaline junkie!

4mckenzies said...

My goodness how much she has grown! She'll be 3 before you know it!

The Green's said...

That is too funny both of you holding her for different reasons. I can't believe how much she has grown in a year. She is so precious.

Todd and Joni said...

Well your baby isn't a baby anymore! She looks like a little girl now....my, how fast they grow!Raylin is such a beautful child. I hope ya'll had fun at the fair.

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

She looks so tall in her picture this year!! What a big girl she is. Christie, you have been blessed with such a precious little girl.

Any chance you will be heading up to Birmingham soon? I would love to plan a weekend to get together and meet there.

The Howards said...

Well, they didn't change the background much did they?! She is too cute!!

Renee Guest said...

so cute! she looks like she is ready to run!!!

Berry Family said...

Christie,

We have to get together soon and let the girls play! Raylin is so beautiful in all her pics!

Steph Berry