Today, I was putting up Raylin's shoes from the weekend and I was just throwing them in her closet because there was no where to put them. Brigg decided that she needed a shoe shelf so he went to Lowe's, bought lumber and came home and made her one. I just love my handy hubby!!! And he decided how long to make it and how many shelves and amazingly, her shoes fit perfect, even a spot for her house shoes. I was so impressed! I know she may have a few too many shoes, but as you can see I have a slight Ebay obsession! I am addicted!!! Admission is the first step!!! :) I did make a comment to Raylin today when I was trying to hang some of her clothes up that I was not going to buy her anymore clothes for the winter because she did not have room for anything else in her closet. Brigg was in the kitchen and yelled "I heard that!" So I had to quickly say, except for a coat and an outfit for her birthday party. He just rolled his eyes. Can't you tell how supportive he is of my Ebay addiction! :) But I did have to take a picture so I could show everyone just how handy my hubby is at making things!!! Thanks Daddy!


10 comments:
Wow! I'm working on some plans for Brigg's next trip to the river!
Yep, I am pretty sure that Raylin has more shoes that I do! Quite impressed with the shoe shelf...wonder what Brigg's next project will be...
I need a shoe shelf.. Love all of her shoes!!
What a lucky girl! She is gonna be a little fashionista! And how sweet of Brigg to build her a shoe shelf...very impressive!
I think I might have to show this picture to Justin so he will see i am not the only one with a shopping problem!! It is sad when I have a desperate need for a new wardrobe, yet I continue to buy things for the girls. :) Love the shoe shelf! We need some of those around here.
oh my lordy! look at those clothes and shoes and bows!!!=) what a nice daddy to do that for her, too. i need you to teach me some ebay tricks sometime. i've never had the patience to do it.
that made me laugh!
let me count the boots alone!!!!
I'm jealous of Raylin! I think I'm going to be doing a little shopping from now on E-bay myself. I've never bought anything from E-bay but I've been complaining lately how Lilly is in desperate need of clothes. Watch out E-bay, here I come.
now THAT is a girl after my own heart :)
love some shoes my friend! cdawg has way too many right now too, and he's a boy. oh, if i ever have a little girl- we're gonna be in trouble.
and i'm with you about the ebay thing, i've bought cdawg lots of stuff on their too for cheap!
WHOA!!! Look at all thos shoes! Why is there only one black shoe on the top shelf? She has more shoes than I do! I miss you girl - the VA is boring we'll have to get together and have lunch sometime! What a good hubby you have to build a GREAT shoe shelf!
Post a Comment