Last night, we went trick or treating with lots of friends. We began the night at the Edward's house. We had lots of fun hanging out with them and taking tons of pictures. Then we went on a hayride with the Segrest's, the Guest's, the O'Donnell's and the Jackson's! We had a great time! Raylin even went to the door at a couple of houses to "trick or treat." She would just open her pumpkin and look at the people. Then run back to me or Brigg! After trick or treating, we went to the Segrest's to celebrate Renee's birthday! We had a wonderful night hanging out with our friends and trick or treating even if we had to do it ONE day before Halloween!
Enjoy all the pictures! I took 209 all night so I had to narrow it down a little!!!
Enjoy all the pictures! I took 209 all night so I had to narrow it down a little!!!


2 comments:
I love how you and Brigg co-ordinated your red outfits...you look like you are ready for a Bama game!
I LOVE Raylin's costume...you are so creative!
Looks like she had a good time - sorry to hear she didn't want to share the candy with you guys! :)
Post a Comment