On Tuesday, Andrea and I took Raylin and Hank to Shiloh Splash Pad in Brandon. They had a blast! Raylin LOVED all of the water! The second we got there she went full speed running through all the water. Hank had to warm up to it for about 15 minutes before he let his face get wet. Raylin was soaking wet head to toe before I could even put our stuff down on the bench. She fell right before we left and skinned her knee and toe up pretty bad. Luckily the staff had bandaids. She hardly even cried she was having so much fun! The only negative about this place is that it is somewhat pricey. It costs $7 for me and $5 for Raylin, but I must say the fun she had was well worth the $12! They will probably offer season passes next year, so maybe that will help because I could see this being a once a week thing to do next summer!
Raylin dancing in the water... When you tell her to dance or boogie down, she will start clapping and then stick her hands out to the side and shake her hips. It is so cute!
Raylin dancing in the water... When you tell her to dance or boogie down, she will start clapping and then stick her hands out to the side and shake her hips. It is so cute!
She tried to drink all the water! She could care less that it was in her face, eyes, and nose. She LOVES water!
Raylin and Hank loved playing on this alligator.
Andrea bought them popsicles before we left. If you look closely, you can see Raylin's bandaged knee and toe.





3 comments:
She is so cute I could just eat her! And what a little waterbug!
I absolutely love the little swimsuit...(you know what's coming next) where did ya find it?
It is amazing how fast they change.
That child does LOVE the water! That place looks like a lot of fun.
I've heard great things about the water place at Shiloh but everyone says the same thing about their kids getting hurt! She is so cute, Chrsitie!
Post a Comment