Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our fun weekend!!!

This weekend was my big birthday trip to the Alluvian. Brigg and I left Friday at lunch. We got to Greenwood and did exactly what I wanted to do. We went shopping in a children's boutique and bought Raylin some cute dresses. Then I went to have a massage. This was my very first massage and I hope it will not be my last. It was wonderful. And I must brag on my sweet hubby. While I was having a massage, he went to one of the boutiques and bought me some jeans. They are so cute and fit perfect. Thanks honey! After the massage, we went to a cooking class. We had so much fun. We (mostly Brigg) cooked bacon wrapped scallops, salad, mushrooms and spinach, hash brown potatoes, and bone in ribeye. Everything was yummy! We left on Saturday morning to go get Raylin in Seminary. She stayed with Julz and Pops while we were at the Alluvian. Thanks Julz and Pops!
These are just a few pictures I took of Raylin on Saturday afternoon at Julz and Pops. They were watering trees and Raylin played in the water. She was constantly trying to drink out of the hose. She was soaking wet after all of the trees were watered.
I did not get but one pic at the Alluvian and it was not that great so I didn't post it. Brigg wasn't even looking at the camera and was just standing in front of a water fountain. I think ya'll will all live if you don't see that one!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shea said...

Raylin is so cute, as always! Sounds like you had a great trip. I'm impressed that Brigg knew your size! Cratin wouldn't have a clue! :)

stacy seago said...

We actually went to the Alluvian two weekends ago! The massage is fantastic!!
Cute shopping for kids too!

The Green's said...

The days of drinking out of a water hose. You don't see those anymore due to them being found unsafe to drink out of. I think we all did it and we are all fine. Raylin is so precious and growing so much each day. I am glad you had a good time. Tell Brigg I want him to cook me some bacon wrapped scallops, yum yum.

Renee Guest said...

hey. I miss you! my life has been crazy! did MK tell you? Mary Bratton starts school tomorrow and Beau next weeek so i will hopefully have some more time for ME. So glad to hear good news from you!
love you!

Jenny said...

c&c like to drink out of the hose, too.:) raylin is getting so big, and i love her ice cream outfit. cute cute pictures!!!

p.s. happy belated birthday!!

Amy said...

she is getting so big! glad your birthday trip was great!