We went to the beach with our friends Keri and Steven from Birmingham last weekend! We had such a great time! It was so much fun hanging out with ya'll! These are a few pics I took while we were there. We stayed at Keri's parents condo! Thanks Mrs. Karen and Mr. Kim!
Keri and Steven
Brigg dug this huge hole while we all relaxed on the beach. You know my ADHD husband couldn't sit still and just enjoy the weather, sand and waves! :) We put Raylin in there and she was not too crazy about it.
Tutu Photo Session!!!






2 comments:
The picture of the three of y'all at the Oyster House turned out to be a great family pic!! (hats off to the photographer, right?!?)
Steven and I had a great time with you, Brigg and Raylin at the beach! I hope we are able to do it again next year!!
What a cute picture! Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach.
We really have to get together soon, Baker has been missing Raylin!
Post a Comment