Saturday night, we went to Bass Pro Shop with Brigg for him to register for a tournament. We met our friends from Meridian, Heath and Jill, and had dinner at the restaurant in Bass Pro. Then they came back to our house to spend the night and everybody got up early to go fishing except for Raylin and I. Heath and Jill entered the couples tournament and they won 5th place. Yeah for them! We didn't make it to the weigh in because Raylin slept for 3 hours this afternoon. I think she was tired from our busy weekend. Raylin and I went to Philly to help my mom with a yard sale she was having. I ended up taking a truck load of stuff for the sale also. It was a great success! We sold or gave everything away! Here are a few pictures from our trip to Bass Pro.
Raylin loves to look at the fish in the tank at Bass Pro. She could stand there for hours and talk to those fish!
Okay Gramp, Gran, Julz and Pops, I think she wants one of these! :) She had a blast playing on it as you can see by the smiles on her face!




2 comments:
I LOVE the pink 4 wheeler! I think we need one of these for the lake! I will definitely have to mention this to my dad.
What a cute pink 4 wheeler! Baker has a green one that Danny swears he bought for Baker! (I'm sure he had nothing to do with it!)
Ever since I told Baker we were going to the beach with Raylin he has wanted to see her. He got a little upset Saturday when I told him we couldn't go see her! He is soo funny!
Post a Comment